1. Simple biscuits 200 grams
2 cups of walnut kernels
3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
4 tablespoons of milk
5 eggs a number
6 three-quarters cup of sugar
7 tablespoons cooking oil
2. Coat 1 walnut kernel and put the plain biscuit in a plastic bag and roll it so that it comes in the form of thick tilters.
3. In a 2 stainless steel saucepan, add cooking oil, milk, sugar, cocoa powder and egg and beat with electric batter.
4. 3 Then add the biscuit pieces and walnut kernels little by little.
5. 4 Carefully place the prepared sauce pan in boiling water, mix everything well using a wooden spoon.
6. 5 Lay a thick plastic sheet on the kitchen counter, take out the mixture and roll it. Wrap the ends like chocolate on both sides and close tightly.
7. 6 Place the roll in the freezer long enough to harden well.
New style Make Pan Cake:
1. Meringue base: Line the bottom of the spring form pan with parchment paper and secure the ring to hold the paper in place. Grease the mold well with butter.
2. Beat the whites stiff, add icing sugar, and beat until the whites are completely stiff. Chop the walnuts, preferably in a mini chopper, and carefully turn them in the egg whites together with baking powder and vanilla beans. Distribute the meringue mass in the spring form pan.
3. Bake the bottom of the oven at 180 ° for 20 minutes. Cool the bottom completely. Clean the mold and put the bottom back in it.
4. Chocolate filling: Finely chop the chocolate and melt it over a water bath. Whisk egg yolks and sugar white, and carefully pour in the melted chocolate while whisking.
5. Whip the cream to a froth, and turn 1/3 of the whipped cream into the chocolate mixture. Gently return the mixture to the rest of the whipped cream.
6. Spread the chocolate cream over the meringue base in the spring form pan. Cover with cling film and place the ice cream cake in the freezer for at least 4 hours or overnight.
7. Serving: Move the ice cream cake from the freezer to the refrigerator 30 minutes before serving. Garnish with chopped chocolate and berry dust.